Join our product advisory board and help shape Kavida’s tech for the UK
We’re looking for procurement and supply chain practitioners at UK SMEs, to help us transform the industry and be at the forefront of procurement innovation. As an advisory board member, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the development and feature roadmap of our product.
Be at the forefront of
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Kavida is a purchase order management system built for procurement teams to manage their orders after placing them. Enabling them to gain end-to-end visibility throughout their order cycle, when an order is planned for production, in quality assurance, ready for delivery and in transit.
With seamless collaboration features, Kavida enhances supplier relationships and fosters transparency. Leveraging advanced algorithms, Kavida proactively identifies potential delivery risks, enabling proactive action to avoid delays in production.
End to end order
Early detection of
Join our grand vision for procurement
We are in the process of building a product that brings the transformative power of AI to the hands of supply chain practitioners. With our innovative solution, you will be able to seamlessly inquire about purchase order information, execute operational tasks, and proactively identify any delays impacting your orders.
Our product advisory board is
critical to our success
Engaging virtual or physical workshops
Whether you prefer to gather in-person or connect remotely, our workshops provide transformative experiences designed to ignite inspiration and foster meaningful interactions.
A dynamic community validating ideas and gathering insights
We bring together diverse individuals who share a passion for idea validation and insight generation. Through our interactive and engaging workshop sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with like-minded innovators from various backgrounds and industries.
Collaborative environment for feedback and discussion
We believe that meaningful insights and breakthrough ideas emerge through open dialogue and collective intelligence.
- Proven track record as a Procurement Manager within the manufacturing, retail, or eCommerce sectors in the UK.
- Actively managing the procurement process at a UK SME, from order placement to on-time delivery.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify pain points, workflow challenges, and opportunities for improvement in procurement operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, allowing you to effectively articulate ideas and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Familiarity with software products and their implementation within procurement workflows is highly desirable.
- Passion for innovation and driving industry change, along with an eagerness to actively participate in shaping the future of procurement technology.
- Ability to dedicate time and commit to regular advisory board meetings and related activities.